home>student guides>printing at MIT
All students are able to print, scan and use the copier function on any Ricoh printer, as long as they have a valid MIT ID card.
A few things for students to note:
- You will need to register your MIT ID card on the Ricoh printer before it can be used for the first time.
- The printing and copier functions are not free of charge. Student must top up their accounts before using these features.
- You will be also able to print from your own device (BYOD) through Citrix (Virtual MIT Desktop). Citrix Setup.
Follow the below guides for printing , copying and scanning features at MIT
Quick Question and Answers
How do I top-up my student printing account ?
There are 2 ways to top up your account;
- Locate a Top Up Kiosk machine near you. Top up’s are available with cash or Eftpos.
- If you have a credit/debit card you can top up via the Ricoh webpage https://ricohtopup.manukau.ac.nz/
How much does printing cost?
Printing Cost as follows:
A4 BW (single) = 10c per page
A4 BW (duplex) = 16c (8c per side)
A4 Colour (single) = 50c per page
A4 Colour (duplex) = 80c (40c per side)
A3 BW (single) = 20c per page
A3 BW (duplex) = 32c (16c per side)
A3 Colour (single) = $1.00 per page
A3 Colour (duplex) = $1.60 (80c per side)