Zotero is a reference management tool. It allows you to capture information about books, journal articles, websites and many more resources. You can store these resources in your Zotero library and use them to create in-text citations and reference lists.
- Features of Zotero
- Free to download.
- Desktop based and online options.
- Single click capture of bibliographic information and full-text documents such as PDF’s (where available)
- Access your Zotero library from any computer that has internet access.
- Back up your Zotero library to the cloud (300MB of storage including PDFs you saved to your library, paid options also exist for extra storage).
- Manage and organise your library using collections and tags.
- Share your collections with colleagues or other researchers.
- Generate formatted in-text citations and reference lists within word processor documents (e.g. Microsoft Word).
- Versions available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
For more information, please visit the Referencing Guides page or contact the Library and Learning Services team on (09) 968 8777 or firstname.lastname@example.org