Connect to the internet from your iPhone or iPad devices via MIT-Wireless network while on campus
Once connected you should see a tick next to the Wireless name as shown below:
- I am getting an “Authentication Problem” error message
- Verify you are connecting to MIT-Wireless using the correct username or password.
- A quick way to test whether your details are correct, is to log in to a MIT computer near you or by trying to login into BYOD portal https://apps.manukau.ac.nz/Citrix/AppsWeb/. If you need to reset your password you can do so by going to the Password Reset Portal https://reset.manukau.ac.nz/
- I connected to MIT-Wireless in the past and changed my password, now it won’t connect?
- When you reconnect a pop up box will appear prompting for your new password. If not, you can use the “Forget Network” option and try reconnecting. Refer to the diagram below and try reconnecting as normal.